The turbo for breathtaking eyelashes
CILAMOUR Rapide was developed based on the proven formular of CILAMOR Classic. Thanks to the additional ET active ingredient, it has a more intense and effective effect than the Classic version. The serum also contains the activation complex for an ideal cell environment and anti-aging complex to counteract the signs of the times. Effective, vegan and made in Germany.
Vegan and with an innovative combination of active ingredients
Red clover & mung bean
Red clover and mung bean isoflavones cause a lower concentration of the sex hormone DHT in the vicinity of the hair cell. The DHT is also prevented from entering the cell by closing the inputs.
Magnolia Officinalis Bark
The extract from the bark of the magnolia tree is characterized by numerous positive biological properties. It is primarily known for its antioxidative, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects on the skin.
ET active ingredient
The ET active ingredient is a prostaglandin derivative (replica) and not a hormone, only acts locally and cares for the hair where it was applied. Prostaglandins belong to the family of lipid compounds that occur naturally in almost every tissue in the body.
Ingredients: Aqua, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Disuccinoyl Cystine, Citric Acid, Lecithin, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Caffeine, Xanthan Gum, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Sclerotium Gum, Pullulan, Dechloro Dihydroxy Difluoro Ethylcloprostenolamide, Nasturtium Officinale Extract, Tropaeolum Majus Extract, Panthenol, Sorbic Acid, Dextran
- Always close the product carefully after each application.
- Use the product within six months once opened.
- Do not use the product if you have known allergies to individual ingredients.
- Should irritation or intolerances occur, use the product less frequently until such irritation or intolerances subside. Should the irritation or intolerance continue or worsen, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water.
- Keep out of reach of children.